Climate crisis and other environmental issues are one of the biggest challenges we are facing today. We believe that real change requires collective actions, coming from deep understanding of what doesn't work anymore but, above all, what we want instead.
We organize short workshops as well as longer, complex training about climate crisis and environment, promoting a holistic approach which focuses not only on information and facts (brain), but also on our attitude and emotions (heart) as well as immediate and long term actions (hands). We are deeply inspired by Charles Eisenstein's work “A new story of climate change”.
We are also dedicated to alternative farming approaches which we've learned through volunteering at various farms all over the world and we incorporate in the program of our training and courses.
WHAT DID WE DO SO FAR?
- Climate Hope - 10 days training course for an international group of youth workers within the Erasmus+ programme
- Head, Heart, Hands on board - weekend online training for activists and educators focused on the holistic approach to the climate crisis
- 2-days workshop for female teenagers focused on climate issues and concluded with a street action
- Soil Soul Society - 2 years international project with partenrs from Romania and Ireland.
- Volunteering in various alternative farms, following principles of regenerative agriculture, organic farming, biodynamics, analog forestry and permaculture, including 4 months experience at the Österreichisches Waldgarten-Institut. Austria, and 4 months in Siolta Chroi cooperative, Ireland.